Sales and Account Manager - London area
We are looking for a Sales and Account Manager for the London area.
Twinscape is an innovative company specialized in the concept, design and custom manufacture of movable floors in swimming pools and other solutions to maximize space within unique private homes and luxury complexes. Our most well-known product line is the Hydrofloors® movable floor, which enables the customer to convert the precious space of his swimming pool into a multifunctional room or terrace to serve other purposes such as hosting a dinner party, having a space to work out or simply having a birthday party. It also provides safe and flexible solutions for families with children as well as other applications. We also have a growing range of other products to enhance gardens, terraces and homes.
Twinscape has projects all around the world and manages these projects in cooperation with local partners. The floors are designed and manufactured in the UK.
· Managing a portfolio of targeted swimming pool contractors, some of whom have worked with us previously and some not.
· Use the portfolio above plus an existing network of contacts to generate new business.
· Seeking out the major architects, project developers, landscapers and forming working relationships with the premier decision makers and influencers in the construction industry.
· Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives, architects and clients.
· Lead project management activity.
· Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the team.
· Build strong relations with potential new clients and maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
· Achieve sales targets.
· Attend client meetings.
· Complete related administration and detail weekly work, focus and progress.
· Attend relevant shows and conferences with occasional presence on a booth, this sometimes entails weekend or evening work.
Your working day will typically be 9-5.30 with some weekend/evening work necessary occasionally.
As the majority of our target groups (architects, project developers and end-users) are based within or just outside Greater London, your home-base should be ideally within commuting distance. You will have team meetings, ones a week, in our head office in Colchester. You will be responsible initially for the UK and have the opportunity to expand your sales role over the rest of Europe.
Key skills and areas of experience:
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, preferably used to dealing at senior / CEO level.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Passionate in sales.
· Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Excellent people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
· A professional manner.
· Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
· Some technical knowledge would be beneficial but can be learned.
· Second (French/German) language would be an advantage but not a necessity.
What we offer
In return we offer a competitive salary, with bonus scheme, for reaching sales targets. We also offer the opportunity to build a career within an expanding company, in a unique and truly exciting industry, with state of the art products and concepts.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application to Ron Plompen, CEO,firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Twinscape and our products, please visit http://www.twinscapegroup.com/...
Beachfront Home Sets Trend
Private Home | Kiawah Island, Usa
Located on the magical Kiawah Island in South Carolina, this stunning outdoor swimming pool was the ‘brainchild’ of several minds – the family who owns the pool, the architects, contractor, pool designer, interior designer and Twinscape.More Details
From Shimmering Pool to Cool Party Space
Private Home | London UK
Behind the design and build of every private pool featuring a Twinscape movable floor, there is the client’s desire to make the best and most creative use of the space in their home.More Details
Ahead of the trend for a multifunctional basement
Private Home | London UK
Twinscape’s latest project was recently completed in London. The client had a young family who enjoyed swimming, but they also wanted a play area that was secure, safe & dry.More Details
Creating a Flexible Entertainment Space
Private Home | Suffolk, UK
A client in Suffolk chose a movable floor for his swimming pool on the suggestion of the architect. The client already had a pool which was in need of renovation. The architect suggested they rebuild the whole pool to incorporate a movable floor and make the area into a flexible entertainment space.More Details