Project and Logistics Manager - UK-Based
We are looking for a Project & Logistics Manager
Twinscape is an innovative company specialized in the concept, design and custom manufacture of movable floors in swimming pools and other solutions to maximize space within unique private homes and luxury complexes. Our most well-known product line is the Hydrofloors® movable floor, which enables the customer to convert the precious space of his swimming pool into a multifunctional room or terrace to serve other purposes such as hosting a dinner party, having a space to work out or simply having a birthday party. It also provides safe and flexible solutions for families with children as well as other applications. We also have a growing range of other products to enhance gardens, terraces and homes.
Twinscape has projects all around the world and manages these projects in cooperation with local partners. The floors are designed and manufactured in the UK.
As a result of its fast growth, Twinscape is hiring a Project & Logistics Manager, who will manage our technical & innovative projects.
The Logistics & Project Manager will be managing all Twinscapes’ projects, with the full support of the design, sales and service colleagues. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of new and ongoing projects against demanding budgets and time-scales with technical backup from our engineers.
- Work with existing suppliers and build cooperative relationships with them as well as being the principal point of contact in the supply chain.
- Place and follow up purchase orders checking that prices are kept competitive and ensure suppliers product is of the right quality and meets our expectations.
- Arrange best prices for UK and overseas transport and prepare the relevant paperwork, including export documentation.
- Keep a complete overview of all projects and their status and be able to present on this when needed to relevant stake holders, including the client.
- Manage resources as necessary to ensure project success and completion. This may involve providing work direction and feedback to other team members and assisting them to resolve any issues.
- Coordinate the planning of our technicians, including arranging all visits to the clients.
- Working with the technicians, complete all service reports and give the feedback to our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date and that (local) health and safety standards are met at all installation sites.
- Develop new processes as necessary to ensure future projects and delivered to schedule and within budgets set. You will work out of our Colchester based headquarters, while interacting with our overseas customers, agents and distributors.
By nature of business, this is the ideal role for a person who combines a set of organisational skills with a passion for seeing projects through to completion and meeting or exceeding the clients’ demands.
Key skills and areas of experience:
· Project management with a logistics background.
· People management and communication
· Highly organized and flexible to ongoing changes.
· Excellent communicator who is capable of operating to a high-standard at all levels of an organization.
· Ability to maintain relationships with key members of the leadership team – site manager, senior management team, customers etc.
· Highly analytical with great attention to detail.
· Flexible to work outside of regular office hours due to time differences across the globe as and when necessary.
· Stress tolerant. Job may require accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations. (With any high end product, the expectations are high and failure to deliver in anyway can cause this.)
What we offer
Twinscape offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop an exciting career, as a key member in the process of production, installation and commissioning of a unique, innovative product. This full-time position offers a high level of responsibility, with the back-up of strong team. We invest in our team members. Twinscape combines an entrepreneurial drive with extensive experience in its field. Its team and partners share an informal, solution and customer-driven mind-set. f you think you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application to Ron Plompen, CEO, ###a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Twinscape and our products, please visit www.twinscapegroup.com
Beachfront Home Sets Trend
Private Home | Kiawah Island, Usa
Located on the magical Kiawah Island in South Carolina, this stunning outdoor swimming pool was the ‘brainchild’ of several minds – the family who owns the pool, the architects, contractor, pool designer, interior designer and Twinscape.More Details
From Shimmering Pool to Cool Party Space
Private Home | London UK
Behind the design and build of every private pool featuring a Twinscape movable floor, there is the client’s desire to make the best and most creative use of the space in their home.More Details
Ahead of the trend for a multifunctional basement
Private Home | London UK
Twinscape’s latest project was recently completed in London. The client had a young family who enjoyed swimming, but they also wanted a play area that was secure, safe & dry.More Details
Creating a Flexible Entertainment Space
Private Home | Suffolk, UK
A client in Suffolk chose a movable floor for his swimming pool on the suggestion of the architect. The client already had a pool which was in need of renovation. The architect suggested they rebuild the whole pool to incorporate a movable floor and make the area into a flexible entertainment space.More Details