Business Development Manager, California
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, California.
Twinscape is an innovative company specialized in the concept, design and custom manufacture of movable floors in swimming pools and other solutions to maximize space within unique private homes and luxury complexes. Our most well-known product line is the Hydrofloors® movable floor, which enables the customer to convert the precious space of his swimming pool into a multifunctional room or terrace to serve other purposes such as hosting a dinner party, having a space to work out or simply having a birthday party. It also provides safe and flexible solutions for families with children as well as other applications. We also have a growing range of other products to enhance gardens, terraces and homes.
Twinscape has projects all around the world and manages these projects in cooperation with local partners. The floors are designed and manufactured in the UK.
As a result of its fast growth, Twinscape is hiring a Business Development Manager, who will be in charge of setting up a strong sales and technical support organization across the West Coast of North America.
The Business Development Manager will be in charge of developing and managing Twinscapes’ North American activities on the West Coast, with full support of the company’s international headquarters. This includes the following responsibilities:
· Develop and manage a sales & service network (including through a network of qualified agents) and team.
· Promote and commercialize Twinscape® towards architects, contractors, landscapers & potential end users, based on a strong understanding of the technical facets of movable floors.
· Define and implement a marketing strategy; this implies
. Developing a deep understanding of the US market needs and trends
. Investing into a well-defined marketing plan: contacting key individuals (such as renowned architects) and companies directly, managing online marketing as well as attending selected events (incl. trade exhibitions).
· Manage direct sales (during initial phase): understand client needs, develop customized offers and negotiate contracts.
· Follow-up and manage US leads, clients and projects portfolio and ensure a smooth process from sales to installation and maintenance.
· Contribute to project management and participate when needed in interactions between parties involved in the projects (during initial phase; eg, specific site meetings)
· Interact with Twinscape®’ international headquarters to leverage support (incl. engineering) and initiate adaptations to US market needs.
· Contribute to ensuring the company maintains a strong, up-to-date legal framework (commercial contracts, insurances, certifications and authorizations).
You will work out of your US based location (ideally located around Los Angeles) while interacting with the UK-based international headquarters and traveling across the West Coast of North America.
You will be employed by our US company; Twinscape North America LLC.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager with a passion for sales, networking and presenting our products and company, to high end executives.
Key skills and areas of experience:
· Entrepreneurial and hands-on
· Business development and sales (in technical fields)
· People management and communication
Other Skills and Qualifications
· Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office.
What we offer
Twinscape® offers the right candidate the opportunity to lead the development of a unique, innovative product in a market with significant growth potential. This full-time position offers a high level of autonomy, with access to strong support. The Twinscape Group combines an entrepreneurial drive with extensive international experience in its field. Its team and partners share an informal, solution- and customer-driven mindset.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application to Ron Plompen, CEO, email@example.com
For more information on Twinscape and our products, please visit www.twinscapegroup.com
Beachfront Home Sets Trend
Private Home | Kiawah Island, Usa
Located on the magical Kiawah Island in South Carolina, this stunning outdoor swimming pool was the ‘brainchild’ of several minds – the family who owns the pool, the architects, contractor, pool designer, interior designer and Twinscape.More Details
From Shimmering Pool to Cool Party Space
Private Home | London UK
Behind the design and build of every private pool featuring a Twinscape movable floor, there is the client’s desire to make the best and most creative use of the space in their home.More Details
Ahead of the trend for a multifunctional basement
Private Home | London UK
Twinscape’s latest project was recently completed in London. The client had a young family who enjoyed swimming, but they also wanted a play area that was secure, safe & dry.More Details
Creating a Flexible Entertainment Space
Private Home | Suffolk, UK
A client in Suffolk chose a movable floor for his swimming pool on the suggestion of the architect. The client already had a pool which was in need of renovation. The architect suggested they rebuild the whole pool to incorporate a movable floor and make the area into a flexible entertainment space.More Details